Monday, April 28, 2008

My Athlete

Jackson was practically born with a ball in his hand. It is sheer torture for him to have to stay in the house too long. He wants to be out playing ball or being outside. He was blessed with some athletic genes because his dad loves and played most all sports growing up and excelled at whatever he did. My family is also very athletic so if he didn't get it from one side he could get it
from the other.

Jackson is doing very well on his new team this year out at the Graham County Little League. He's one of the youngest on his team but still manages to hold his own. We're very proud of him and his accomplishments.

However, as much as I love that he plays sports sometimes all the games out at the fairgrounds with the horrible wind are just miserable. I might as well get used to it though because I have two more boys to go and lots of years and ballgames ahead of me.


Look at that form! This was the first year he ever played

1 comment:

Jason & Shannon said...

Go Jackson!!! Let us know when some of his games are. Jason LOVES baseball and I think Tee ball will just crack him up. Tell him good luck on his games for us.