IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, I'm sure you've all heard by now since word travels so quickly around here but she's a girl. We're so excited. Jackson was home sick so he got to go to the sonogram with us and he and Scott were almost happier than I was. They said everything looks great and she's measuring right on schedule and looks very healthy. She was awake and moving but was laying face down with her face looking at my back and her back and bum along my belly so the face shot isn't really great but there's a great one of her spine.

This is a picture of her bum and her two legs and the lack of anything else.
There's a little cross hairs where the pp should be if she were a boy.

This is her face. Not real clear but the best we got.
Here's that great spine shot. She's laying face down here and you can even see the dark spot right under her spine is her heart.
10 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I am so excited for you! How fun for her though, 3 big brothers...for the rest of her life. Yikes!!
Yeah....we are so excited for you and can't wait to see what our little girl howard will look like!
Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys! How fun!
I'll get started on all the girlie stuff!!
I am so happy for you!! You really deserve this. Send your address to my email so I can send you some stuff. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy for you. I think everyone desires at least one girl. Grandma was sooo excited that she called me as soon as she found out. Today you are exactly at the 1/2 way point. Congrats!
Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you! She's going to be so spoiled, especially by your boys. Congrats again!!!!!!!
I hate you!!! No seriously, Congrats. I feel stupid cuz I've just talked to you and I didn't know. Can't wait to see all the pink.
I know this is a let comment, but I'm so excited for you, I wanted it to be a girl so bad! My called me on our way home last week and told me. Yeah!!!!
Post a Comment