Well, I haven't posted anything in awhile because life has been very hectic lately. The Eagle's Roost is being audited! Isn't that crazy? How do we even show a blip on their radar. We're so small our measly couple hundred dollars each month is nothing. Why should they care about us. I've been so stressed out about it until the other morning I woke up at 4:00 a.m. and made myself sick stressing about it. Of course, Scott who can always keep me grounded reminded me there was nothing to worry about as long as we're honest. He said we're just doing things the way they've been done for 28 years so quit worrying about it.
Well, I'm happy to report that he showed up today and couldn't have been nicer. He was only here for about an hour and wrote down a few numbers and was probably thinking in his head, "what the heck does the irs care about these people." He said things looked like we were doing them right and he would send me a report in few weeks. Of course, he hasn't actually crunched the numbers yet. He'll do that when he gets home. But hopefully everything will look ok.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment