Well, I thought I'd better hurry and blog about this since it's already on Becky & Jen's blogs. We made it to the temple to be sealed on March 29th. It was a beautiful day and the temple grounds couldn't have been more lovely. A lot of Scott's family was able to attend as well as my parents and our good friends
Norm & Jen and Amy Baldwin.
The spirit we felt was amazing seeing all three of our little boys dressed in white and knowing we will all be an eternal family now. The boys couldn't have been more well behaved and reverent. I think they understood the importance of what we were doing.
Almost all who attended. A few snuck out early.
Our beautiful boys. Scott blessed Joey & Jake on Sunday and gave them absolutely amazing blessings. They were the best blessings I'd ever heard. These boys sure are lucky to have their Dad.
He is the best!



No comments:
Post a Comment