This boy sure can try my patience but he sure is a sweetie. I never posted anything about his birthday back in January so I thought I'd put a few pictures from his birthday in here and talk about him just a bit. More for journaling purposes more than anything so only read if you feel like it.
He takes the best pictures and I'm always being told he ought to be in commercials. He has great expressions. He wants nothing more to please and he just hates himself when he makes bad choices. He loves to help you do anything and he has a million questions. He just craves attention and love and sometimes he drives me so crazy that it's hard to give it to him but it shouldn't be. It is my goal to make him feel special and important and like he is getting enough attention. He has missed out on so much of that already in his short little life. I just wish it came easier for me. I often wish I was more like Jen who can give attention and affection so easily. It's just not in my nature but I am working on it.



No comments:
Post a Comment