

Well, my sweet Jake had to go have surgery in Tucson on Monday. The poor thing has been so sore the last few days. He had to have an orchiopexy (I won't go into details for his sake but let's just say it's in the area no boy wants surgery on.) and while they were at it we decided to have him circumcized as well since he is our only boy that had not been and we didn't want him feeling different. He came through it just fine and is so brave but has been walking pretty funny for the last few days and probably will be for a week or so until things get back to their normal size. Poor kiddo. He's so brave and only cries when he knows it's time to go potty.



4 comments:
What the???? I happen to already know what an oophorectomy is!! Poor little guy, is what I have to say about that! I didn't know they were going to do that, I thought they were going to do something else. To answer your questions, the no caffeine thing is going OK, it took about a week to feel "normal" if that's what I feel is normal. The nausea is still there, mostly in the evening, but sometimes throughout the day. I've found that if I eat something every couple hours, it's better. Long comment, I know, sorry!
Poor little guy, I hope he starts feeling better soon.
i can't believe how big he looks in these pics. he has grown so much. i am excited to spend the day with him friday! love you guys!
What a trooper. He told me a couple times yesterday, matter of factly, that his pee pee hurt. Cute!
Post a Comment