Saturday, April 26, 2008

I'm so excited for my Nursery!!

Jan went with me to Tucson yesterday because it was Joey's turn for a procedure. (My poor boys!) Anyway, when we were finished we went to Joann's to see if we could find some fabric so we could come up with a direction to go with the nursery. I knew I wanted light pink, dark pink, yellow and green for the colors and I love different textures so we picked out the solid soft minky fabrics first. Then I wanted some kind of print to tie them all together and we kind of found a plaid but I wasn't crazy about it. Then I came across these geometric circles and fell in love with it. I thought that was going to be it until I kept looking and found the flower fabric in the same colors! I'm in love! It's just like a scrapbook page. Now we just have to decide how to put it all together. It's going to be so fun to decorate a little girl room!

This fabric looks so much cuter in person but this gives you a little of an idea.

2 comments:

The Knight's said...

I love it....we all love it, Lindy, mom, Jaris, Launi....yup, you have our vote. thanks for posting it so that I didn't have to wait til I get home to see it. I can't wait to touch it...you know me!!!

Becky said...

I love it!