We bought a trampoline. Jackson has wanted one for years but we never had insurance. I told him if we had insurance we could get one. Well, now we do and the little boys are always playing in the backyard and need more to do back there. So we broke down and did it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Please check my blog as there is important info pertaining to you guys. Thanks dear.
It looks like a lot of fun. Brings back a lot of memories. Hot arizona summers.
Oh my I can picture college student sneaking in at night and jumping on that...lol...I know because we tried weird stuff when I went their. HAHA!
Looks like fun!!! Ours is getting ready to be thrown away because the springs are all popping off, the kids had a blast on it though, and all the neighbor kids did too! We might have to get another one.
I bet the boys love it! That looks like so much fun. I can't wait until we can get Laela one.
Post a Comment